Grants Pass Chiropractic Pain Relief
Dr. David Ray has been helping Grants Pass patients since 2011 improve from auto accidents and other pain conditions. If you're in pain, we're here for you!
Over the years, we've helped scores of patients with the following health issues:
- Auto Accident Treatment. Car accidents can create a wide spectrum of problems and long-term disability. If you've been in an auto collision, it's important that you make certain that you get early attention to prevent the creation of scar tissue and persistent pain.
- Lower Back Pain. Chiropractic care is a proven successful and safe way to recuperate from either acute or prolonged pain.
- Neck Pain. It doesn't matter if your neck pain is triggered by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the source of the pain.
- Headaches. Numerous research studies show that chiropractic can help with headache problems. A few of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic care can be helpful for all of these.
- Sciatic Nerve Pain. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the human body and it travels from your lower back, through your pelvis, and down your leg. Sciatica can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic is the perfect way to identify the root cause of your pain and decrease the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Health. Research also shows that chiropractic adjustments can reduce stress, improve immune function, and can even be beneficial for elevated blood pressure. Chiropractic care is perfect for your overall health!
Our team would love to help you with any health concerns you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Grants Pass. Give us a call today at (541) 955-7246 with any questions or to make an appointment.